v1.2.1 (Mar. 28, 2017)
- Bug fix with recursively nested union and interface type fragments.
- Bug fix with for batch on a single-type parent.
v1.2.0 (Mar. 16, 2017)
- Add an API for GraphQLInterfaceType
v1.1.1 (Mar. 13, 2017)
- Add an API for GraphQLUnionType
v1.1.0 (Mar. 11, 2017)
- Add Oracle as supported dialect.
v1.0.1 (Mar. 8, 2017)
ORDER BYsupport for non-paginated fields.
v1.0.0 (Feb. 28, 2017)
- Batching capabilities added.
- MariaDB can do pagination on batches.
sqlExprcan now be asynchronous.
- Remove unecessary "AS" from table alias in generated SQL.
getSQLmethod removed. No longer makes sense in he new multiple-query paradigm.
- Offset pagination adds the
totalto the connection object instead of the
joinTableis deprecated. It was renamed to
junctionTableto avoid over-use of the word "join".
'standard'dialect is deprecated because nothing really implements the standard. The new default is
v0.9.10 (Feb. 16, 2017)
- Bug fixes with recursive fragments and argument parsing.
v0.9.9 (Feb. 3, 2017)
- Support async in
v0.9.8 (Feb. 2, 2017)
- Expose parent table aliases to
v0.9.5 (Jan. 24, 2017)
- Fix bug for Postgres where
v0.9.4 (Jan. 22, 2017)
- Expose GraphQL args to
v0.9.3 (Jan. 14, 2017)
- Add support for fragments on interface types.
v0.9.2 (Jan. 5, 2017)
- Fix bug when composite keys contain timestamps or dates in PG dialect.
- Patch SQL injection risk.
v0.9.0 (Jan. 4, 2017)
- More automatic fetching using
v0.8.0 (Dec. 19, 2016)
- Expose the
getSQLmethod for getting only the converted SQL.
v0.7.0 (Dec. 16, 2016)
- Introducing raw SQL expressions for computed columns.
v0.6.0 (Dec. 2, 2016)
- Support asynchronicity in the
v0.5.8 (Dec. 1, 2016)
- Add null check to node interface handler.
v0.5.7 (Nov. 29, 2016)
- Fix bug with
WHEREconditions on paginated fields.
v0.5.6 (Nov. 14, 2016)
- Fix bug with query variables on the Node interface.
v0.5.5 (Nov. 13, 2016)
- Add support for dynamic sort keys on paginated fields. Sort keys can now be functions that receive the GraphQL arguments.
v0.5.4 (Nov. 10, 2016)
- Add support for query variables.
v0.5.2 (Nov. 6, 2016)
- Relay connection type names are no longer required to end with "Connection".
v0.5.1 (Nov. 5, 2016)
- Fix problem with introspection queries.
v0.5.0 (Nov. 4, 2016)
- Add dialect for MySQL/MariaDB.
v0.4.1 (Oct 21, 2016)
- Fix bug with de-duplication of objects.
v0.4.0 (Oct 20, 2016)
- Add Postgres dialect option.
- Support SQL pagination based on integer offsets.
- Support SQL pagination based on a sort key(s).
v0.3.7 (Oct 16, 2016)
- Fix bug with nested fragments.
v0.3.6 (Oct 13, 2016)
- Option to minify the raw data column names.
v0.3.5 (Oct 9, 2016)
- Add test coverage tools.
v0.3.4 (Oct 6, 2016)
- Add helper method for getting data for Relay's Node type.
- Fix bug with Union and Interface types.
v0.3.2 (Oct 5, 2016)
- Add support for specifying schema names for your SQL tables.
v0.3.1 (Oct 4, 2016)
- Detect Relay connection type and fetch data for it.
v0.3.0 (Oct 3, 2016)
- Unique keys required for every table. Necessary for achieving good performance during object shaping/nesting.
- Composite keys supported for the unique key.