v0.9.9 (Feb. 3, 2017)
context to the
- Support async in
v0.9.8 (Feb. 2, 2017)
- Expose parent table aliases to
v0.9.5 (Jan. 24, 2017)
- Fix bug for Postgres where
'' instead of
v0.9.4 (Jan. 22, 2017)
- Expose GraphQL args to
v0.9.3 (Jan. 14, 2017)
- Add support for fragments on interface types.
v0.9.2 (Jan. 5, 2017)
- Fix bug when composite keys contain timestamps or dates in PG dialect.
- Patch SQL injection risk.
v0.9.0 (Jan. 4, 2017)
- More automatic fetching using
v0.8.0 (Dec. 19, 2016)
- Expose the
getSQL method for getting only the converted SQL.
v0.7.0 (Dec. 16, 2016)
- Introducing raw SQL expressions for computed columns.
v0.6.0 (Dec. 2, 2016)
- Support asynchronicity in the
v0.5.8 (Dec. 1, 2016)
- Add null check to node interface handler.
v0.5.7 (Nov. 29, 2016)
- Fix bug with
WHERE conditions on paginated fields.
v0.5.6 (Nov. 14, 2016)
- Fix bug with query variables on the Node interface.
v0.5.5 (Nov. 13, 2016)
- Add support for dynamic sort keys on paginated fields. Sort keys can now be functions that receive the GraphQL arguments.
v0.5.4 (Nov. 10, 2016)
- Add support for query variables.
v0.5.2 (Nov. 6, 2016)
- Relay connection type names are no longer required to end with "Connection".
v0.5.1 (Nov. 5, 2016)
- Fix problem with introspection queries.
v0.5.0 (Nov. 4, 2016)
- Add dialect for MySQL/MariaDB.
v0.4.1 (Oct 21, 2016)
- Fix bug with de-duplication of objects.
v0.4.0 (Oct 20, 2016)
- Add Postgres dialect option.
- Support SQL pagination based on integer offsets.
- Support SQL pagination based on a sort key(s).
v0.3.7 (Oct 16, 2016)
- Fix bug with nested fragments.
v0.3.6 (Oct 13, 2016)
- Option to minify the raw data column names.
v0.3.5 (Oct 9, 2016)
v0.3.4 (Oct 6, 2016)
- Add helper method for getting data for Relay's Node type.
- Fix bug with Union and Interface types.
v0.3.2 (Oct 5, 2016)
- Add support for specifying schema names for your SQL tables.
v0.3.1 (Oct 4, 2016)
- Detect Relay connection type and fetch data for it.
v0.3.0 (Oct 3, 2016)
- Unique keys required for every table. Necessary for achieving good performance during object shaping/nesting.
- Composite keys supported for the unique key.